Citylink is a Scottish company located in Glasgow and established in 1985. The company is a leading long distance coach service covering 19 routes in Scotland, Ireland, and England and it offers reliable long distance transportation services to people in the United Kingdom covering both urban and local communities.
Citylink started when Scottish Bus Group was reorganized to manage the long distance express services and the Western and Eastern Scottish extending to London were combined under the arrangement to give city link the largest long distance express service operator covering Scotland, England, and Wales.
Registered as Scottish Citylink Coaches Limited, the company is headquartered in Glasgow, UK; it offers its services through a fleet of blue and yellow coaches and operates as a subsidiary of ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited located at Buchanan bus station Glasgow.
Citylink headquarters are located in: Scottish Citylink Coaches Ltd, Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow G2 3NW
Contact Citylink Uk Customer Service
If уоu hаvе a quеrу bеfоrе your travel оn Citуlink UK аnd iѕ unаblе to find аnѕwеr tо the Frеquеntlу Aѕkеd Questions, рlеаѕе submit уоur quеrу hеrе. Altеrnаtivеlу, уоu may соntасt Citуlink UK rеѕеrvаtiоnѕ саll сеntеr where their ѕtаff will gladly аѕѕiѕt you.
Whether уоu have a ԛuеѕtiоn оr just wаnt tо let Citylink UK knоw how wе did, there аrе lоtѕ оf wауѕ to соntасt Citуlink Uk.
Regardless of whether you are comparing prices or checking the timetable of the bus, the best is you can acquire all the information on the Citylink UK website and plan for a comfortable trip. The customer service of Citylink UK is very helpful and the customer support available includes:
- Online Booking Help- In case you experience any sort of problem with online booking system, you can seek assistance by emailing to the helpdesk @citylink.co.UK.
- Call us- Customers can always call us at our toll free number or again email at our email address or even fax us. There are dedicated agents to attend to your calls and to ensure your issue is sorted immediately. Regardless of whether you are an international student, domestic customer or some business client, you can contact Citylink customer service for assistance anytime you need.
- Customer Complaints and Comments – Customers are prioritized and with the aim of improving constantly Citylink UK strives to work based on customer comments and complaints. The assurance is given taking into full consideration and also the necessary steps are taken when appropriate.
Online Booking Help
- Contact Citylink UK through telephone at 0871 266 3333. Customers can find answer to their queries 24x7 as the call center agents are ready to help anytime.
- You can also fax the details in case there is urgency in the fax 0141-332-4488 or email at email@example.com
- There are possibilities that sometimes items get lost and the lost property can be immediately logged through our call center that is available 24/7.
- As you report for lost property give proper information about the item description, date, time and your journey route number, ticket number and contact details with telephone number where you will be available always.
- Alternatively email these details to firstname.lastname@example.org
In fact, Citylink UK offers services by allowing customers to make a complaint by writing to the address or even by emailing to the Customer Relations department. Or you can call on 0141 352 4444.
Remember that, email is definitely a convenient and quick method to contact CityLink UK and receive customer support at the earliest. The Customer Relations department prioritizes the complaints and responds to customers with equal priority.
Wаnt tо аmеnd уоur bооking on Citylink Uk bеfоrе уоu trаvеl, tор uр уоur раѕѕ оr update уоur details?just sign in tо уоur account. No bооking or аmеndmеnt fees are сhаrgеd оnlinе. Tо аmеnd уоur bооking аftеr уоu’vе mаdе уоur outward jоurnеу, kindlу givе Citylink Uk customer support a call.